|Amanda Jessica Cantwell|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Address:||New York City|
|Occupation(s):||Vice President of Mad Style for Women's Wear|
|Family & Friends|
Lisa Marie Cantwell (Sister)
|Relationships:|| Chad Brackett
|Enemies:|| True (Occasionally)
The Fluffs (formerly)
|Last appearance:||Mystery in Peru|
|Portrayed By:||Danielle Bisutti|
Amanda is sarcastic, outgoing and vain.
Amanda is frenemies with True. She is constantly trying to get True fired, and sometimes picks on her. Amanda wants to turn True's office into a gym or closet. Once in a blue moon, however, True and Amanda may work together on things, with Amanda even giving True advice. Usually because of her plans of getting True fired backfire, many unfortunate things happen to her, such as her dress falling off while she is modeling it, and having to feed True and her friends ice cream in a chicken suit.
Amanda seems to be a complete "suck up" to their boss Max, and is the only person in MadStyle who calls him Max.
In the episode "Telling Amanda", Amanda reveals that she has a boyfriend named Chad Brackett. However, it turns out that he's cheating on her and their relationship ends soon after True reveals this to her. He later reappears in "The Reject Room" to invite everyone to an art exhibit dedicated to Amanda, in which she is represented as a disgusting she-beast. Ryan ends up accidentally wrecking the exhibit during the grand opening.
Brock was Amanda's fiance. They first met in "True Dance" when he applied for a modelling job. His next appearance occurred in "True Valentine". He began sending her flowers and, at the end of the episode, asked her to marry him. Their wedding was supposed to occur in the series finale "Mystery in Peru". Unluckily, their engagement was broken off after Amanda fell into the Fountain of Youth and turned back into a child. She demanded that Brock do the same, but he refused and thus ended their engagement.
- Allergic to Hazelnuts and Goats
- In True Matchmaker, it is revealed that she (as well as Oscar) is addicted to a soap opera called Space Plantation.
- In Company Retreat, it is revealed that her secret was that she broke Max's horse statue
- She usually snorts like a pig when she is laughing.
- Her aura is icy white.
- "HOW DARE YOU!"Bommie
- "There's no excuse for lateness!"
- "Oh really? I didn't even notice. We haven't even started yet!"
- "On a second thought, maybe you should. Then I could turn your office into an extra closet!"
- "I mean... yellow?"
- "You're fired!"
- "Oh yes... I think I'll put the treadmill by the window."
- "If he's weird and old then sign me up for a life time subscription"